Check-in and Check-out
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Express Checkout available
Complimentary on-site parking
Electric car charging stations available
High-Speed Internet – Free
Public Areas: Wireless
Guest Rooms: Wired, Wireless
Meeting Rooms: Wired, Wireless
Non-refundable fee: $100 USD
4 floors, 124 suites
460 sq ft of total meeting space
100% smoke-free hotel
Daily hot breakfast (free)
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32 inch wide opening
- Fitness center entrance is accessible
- Main entrance is accessible
- Pathway to registration desk is accessible
- Registration desk is accessible
- Self-operating lifts are available for pool
- Business center entrance is accessible
- Hotel has on site accessible self-parking
- Meeting spaces are all accessible
- Pool entrances are all accessible
- Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Vail Eagle County Regional Airport – EGE
Hotel direction: 25 mile(s) W
Driving directions: Follow Interstate 70 West approximately 25 miles to exit 114. Take the roundabout and go under the highway. Go through the next roundabout and onto Midland Avenue. Continue to the first right turn which is Wulfsohn Road. Turn right and travel approximately 1/8 mile through the Glenwood Meadows development. The hotel will be on the left.
Alternate transportation – Colorado Mountain Express: 56 USD (one way). Estimated taxi fare: 85 USD (one way).
Aspen-Pitkin County Airport – ASE
Hotel direction: 40 mile(s) N, courtesy phone available.
Alternate transportation – Roaring Fork Transportation: 6 USD (one way).